There are too many dinner ideas when cooking for two. Some changes in the method of cooking can help to prepare an authentic dinner for two. Cooking for two is easy when you are aware of your partner’s likes and dislikes. Here are some easy dinner ideas when cooking for two.
Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
- Three chicken breasts
- 1 cup mozzarella grated
- 1 cup flour
- Three beaten eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- 3 cups of tomato sauce (readymade)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2tbsp Basil’s
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take chicken breasts and add salt on both sides
- Cut the chicken breasts horizontally into half. Fill it with Parmesan cheese.
- First, wrap the chicken breasts into flour. Then into whisked eggs and finally.
- Cover it with bread crumbs from all the sides.
- Shallow fry them till golden brown.
- Then take a glass dish. And spread half of the tomato sauce.
- Place the chicken breasts into the sauce.
- Add the rest of the sauce on top of all three fried chicken breasts.
- Grate parmesan cheese on all three chicken breasts and top it up with chopped Basil’s.
- Bake it for 20 minutes at 180℃. Enjoy stuffed chicken with parmesan with your loved one.
Orange Chicken With Boiled Rice
- Three chicken breasts (chopped into cubes)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1/4 cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. housing sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup of boiled rice
- For marinating add soya sauce, orange juice, cornstarch, and chopped chicken breast cubes.
- Mix it all and cover it with a plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Take a pan to add oil. When the oil is nicely heated, add the marinated chicken.
- Stir fry until golden brown.
- Now add orange juice, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and cornstarch.
- Stir them all until thick. See to it the chicken is cooked correctly.
- Serve it with boiled rice.
- Enjoy orange chicken with your partner.
Sausage And Pepper Pasta
- 1 cup boiled pasta
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Three hot and sweet sausages
- One onion chopped
- Three bell peppers cut into cubes red, yellow and green (1 each)
- Three garlic cloves chopped
- I tin canned tomatoes
- 1/2tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take a pan to add oil. Then add sausages.
- Stir till nice golden brown.
- When brown, take them out and slice them.
- In the same pan add all the three-color bell pepper and onion. Mix and stir it for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped garlic and canned tomatoes.
- Finally, add salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Now, add boiled pasta and sliced sausages. Garnish with parmesan cheese.
- Sausage and pepper pasta is ready to be enjoyed with your partner.
Dinner recipes for two can be easy and tasty with few changes in the cooking method. Cooking for two is not at all hectic. When you know the likes of your partner, cooking can be easy and fun.