Shrimp is a very healthy seafood. Shrimp takes very little time to be cooked, so it’s recipes are very easy to prepare. As it is rich in protein and vitamins, many consume it. Different recipes can be made using shrimp as the main ingredient.
Stir Fry Shrimp With Asparagus
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1-cup shrimp
- 1/2tsp red chili flakes
- 1 lb. asparagus (1 cut into three parts)
- 3-4 garlic chopped
- 1tsp-grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- In a pan add olive oil let it heat.
- Then add shrimp and chili flakes. Mix them well. Cook shrimp for a few minutes, set it aside.
- In the same pan add asparagus, chopped garlic, grated ginger, and salt.
- Mix it for 2 minutes then add cooked shrimp, soy sauce and lemon juice. Stir them all.
- Stir-fry shrimp with asparagus is ready to serve.
Cheesy Shrimp With Spinach
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1tbsp olive oil
- shrimp 1 lb.
- salt 1/2 tsp.
- pepper to taste
- chicken broth.5 cups
- milk 1.5 cup
- fettuccine 8 oz.
- spinach 4cups
- Italian seasoning 1/2 tsp.
- parmesan cheese 1/2 cup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add butter and olive oil in a pan and let it heat.
- Now add chopped garlic, shrimp, salt and pepper. Toss the shrimp till it turns golden brown.
- When it is beautiful and brown, take it out of the pan.
- In the same pan, mix together milk and broth.
- Add fettuccine and let it boil with the milk and chicken broth.
- After a boil, add spinach, salt, pepper, seasoning, and cheese. Mix it all.
- When the cheese melts add shrimp and toss it with the other ingredients.
- Finally, garnish it with some more Parmesan cheese.
Chili Garlic Shrimp
- Fresh grated garlic 12-15 pieces
- Red chili sauces 4 tbsp.
- Red chili flakes 2tsp
- Grated lemon rind 2tsp
- Chopped parsley 1/2 cup
- One lemon juice
- Olive oil 4 tsp.
- Shrimp 12(shelled and with tail intact)
- 4-5-iceberg lettuce
- 4-5 rocket leaves
- In a bowl add grated garlic, red chili sauce, red chili flakes, grated lemon rind, chopped parsley, one lemon juice, salt, and olive oil. Mix them all, and the marinade is ready.
- Add shrimps and mix it to the marinate mixture.
- Add olive oil in a pan and the shrimp mixture to it and immediately put the lid.
- Let the shrimp cook for 5-7 minutes.
- In the same bowl in which the marinate was prepared, add crushed lettuce and rocket leaves. Mix it to the leftover marinate.
- Note -Do not overcook the shrimp.
- Take a glass dish, place the lettuce and then top it up with the cooked shrimp. Your chili garlic shrimp is ready.
These recipes are effortless to prepare. It takes very little time to cook the shrimps. Never try and overcook the shrimp but let its natural flavor stay as it is. It has a lot of protein and vitamins. It’s a very healthy option for losing weight too.